The Paul Auster Research Library
The Paul Auster Library aims to be
- the international hub for research in the work of Paul Auster
- the physical home of Auster’s books in all languages
- the virtual home of electronic manuscripts by Auster in up to forty languages
- a forum for conversation and dialogue between writers of Anglophone literature, literary critics and theorists
- an interdisciplinary network for participants in the making of the book: author, critic, editor, illustrator, reader, student, translator.